Thursday, April 10, 2008

Locks of Love


Becky White and Jaime Ingersoll provided a memorable experience for students and Angie at Lehi High School. The principle at the school was against this exercise but they brought locks of love in and pink bandannas anyway. I think it would be great for everyone to send an email to the principal telling him how great these two teachers are and they should be rewarded for the extra effort. Principal Chuck Bearce at cbearce@alpine.k12.ut.us

Over 74 students cut at least 8 inches off and over 1000 students had pink bandannas on. What an amazing effort.

4 comments:

Ang said...

let me be the first to applaud Jaime & Becky! the world needs more peops like you!!

I also sent in my opinion - no . after us in the address to get it to go through.
xo

Gina Taylor said...

Hey, it is Gina Taylor. Ya, the neighbor who lives just a few houses down and can't seem to make it over to see you. If it is alright I am going to put your link on my blog. Send me your email address and I will invite you to mine. We love you and are praying for you daily. You are the strongest, most amazing woman I know and we just have all the confidence in the world that you are going to beat this cancer. If there is anything...anything that you need, please give me a call...anytime. Love, Gina

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!! too, I just read the article as I was talking to Mom. You are such a neat family and deserve to beat this thing. I got so emotional as I read it I could hardly speak, truly cool! I am sure it is hard for Ryan to do his job when he wants to be there for you. Mom said he told the kids they are going to have to step it up and I am sure they will. Good luck next week, may God bless!

~Ali said...

Done! I gladly wrote a letter to commend these ladies. That is an experience and memory that will not only touch Ang, but I'm sure it will effect a lot of the students as well. How great is it to know that you've got most of Utah county pulling for you...and a few Texans as well. :)

Love You!