Friday, August 15, 2008

The Results!!!

MRI results came back with no signs of cancer! What a huge relief. Just waiting was a little stressful, but it is over with. This opened new options: 1) lumpectomy, possible disfigure, radiation 2) mastectomy, reconstruction, no radiation. As of now I opted for #2. I meet next week with the radiologist and plastic surgeon if they both agree we will try to have surgery on the 29th and reconstruction at the same time. I'm exhausted tonight, I will post again later, just wanted to share the good news!

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

Awesome! We are so thrilled for you. By the way, I thought Eric had the cutest bald head, but you win. You look beautiful.

We love you.

Suz and Eric

thegehmclan said...

What fabulous news! A relief and so wonderful to hear! I love the pictures of you. You are striking! Should be on a magazine! Way to go Angie! So glad to hear!

~Ali said...

I got the chills when Ryan called and told me. I was so HAPPY!!!!!!! I can't believe it. Keep us posted with what comes next. This is almost over right?? :) We love you.

P.S. Just wanted to let you know that you are up there with "Jesus" status.
Elle's prayer:
..."I love Angie"
"I love Jesus"
Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
(every night) :)

Jessica said...

Yay Ang!!! I am so happy and relieved for you! We knew if anyone could beat this it was you. You are the toughest woman ever!!! Yay - I am so glad to hear your good news. You have made my day!

Erin said...

Yeah..I am so happy. Such great news.

Jan said...

Oh my goodness, what wonderful news Angie! Prayers are so powerful! We are so thankful!
I always thought Ron was the most beautiful bald person I had ever seen. You just took that from him!
love you, aunt jan

Em. said...

Ang. I knew all along that you of all people would beat this! I am so happy for you I just want to hug you! We will still keep you in our prayers, good luck with surgery. Love ya,
Em Hansen

Renee said...

Great news! I hope it all works out. Good luck with that surgery - sounds painful!!!!

Camp Chris said...

Congrats Angie...I wish you the very best!!