Thursday, June 26, 2008

June 26th

Little to report: Chemo was on Tuesday this week. It was pretty standard. Ali, Jess and my mom all helped out while Ryan had camp. Ryan's sister, Angie, took the girls for a few days so I could rest. I feel so guilty. I have very little side effects this round. I feel really good. I guess you could say I am lucky??- I haven't been sick for a while and don't really have to miss much. If Ripken wakes up early we go on walks in the morning and Ali and I play tennis several times on my good week.
Life aside from cancer: Went to the Lehi horse parade (it's big time) tonight with the kids. Ryan will go with Rylin tomorrow for her games, and I will take Kai to his. Hunter stays busy with all her friends. Ripken is finally sleeping through the night, but goes 100 mph in the day. He has a great right arm, everything he touches he throws- shoes, balls, toys everything under the kitchen sink etc. Sometimes my house looks like a hurricane hit it. Does anybody have the energy for a 14 mo. old? He has learned how to climb up the neighbors play set?? He just learned to walk!
Anyway, love my kids, love my family.
Ang

7 comments:

~Ali said...

Why doesn't that surprise me that Ripken has a great arm at 14 months? And let's just say, it sounds like you have more energy than I do. You never cease to amaze me!! Can't wait to see you guys.

Kat said...

You never cease to amaze all of us Ang. You are truly an inspiration to anyone and everyone around you. I know it all sounds cheesy, but you really do need to know how awesome we all think you are!

Oh and I am so proud to know you are a participant in the good ole Lehi festivities...we really should branch out.:)

Ang said...

that was a BIG time at the Lehi horse parade. you are so great to be around, and i can't believe how beautiful you look! seriously. having the girls was too fun, we miss them it is too quiet around here - next time i want all four.

Baxter's said...

You never cease to amaze me either Ang...c'mon...pretty sure you don't have to feel guilty...if anyone deserves a break from 4 young kids...that would be you! Doesn't surprise me one bit. ps..Garrett is 2 and is still chucking everything....how do you get them to stop...or does Ryan just put a baseball in their hand and tell them to get to it?

Renee said...

I am still in awe at the energy that you have. You do more than I do in a day - and I am not fighting cancer! You amaze me. I am glad to hear that you are doing well. I am glad that you participated in the Lehi festivities...growing up I never thought I would say that I lived in LEHI of all places but it has been fun. Good luck!

Gina Taylor said...

Man, so great to hear that you have not been sick lately. That is wonderful. You look beautiful by the way. Only you could look so amazing without hair. I would look scary, you look beautiful! Ripkin is an absolute doll. I love that child, I would take him anytime. I'm serious call me anytime. Love ya.

Brendon said...

Angie! It's Stephanie (Gibson) Holmes. I found out about your cancer just a little while ago and found your blog through Rachel.

What an inspiration! Go...go...go! I love it.

I look back at my reception and wish we had more time to talk. Four kids!--I had no clue. Last time I saw your kids Kai was a baby. Time flies.