Saturday, January 10, 2009








I haven't posted for so long. Everything is pretty normal. Just after Christmas we went to San Diego for a coaches conference. This is our trip to San Diego. We went to the beach, (though it was only 65), the other pictures are by our hotel, Petco park, and Kai and dad at the San Diego-Indianapolis game. This game was the highlight of Kai's life so far. We had a great time.
This is my short hair. It is extremely curly! I have to glue it down or I have an afro! At least it is hair, right? I still have 3 expansion appointments, then reconstruction (which is 2 steps), then I am done! Long road.

5 comments:

Renee said...

Glad to see that you are still kickin! I love your hair short, and I am sure you are thrilled to have some hair back! Hang in there! I love the 43 jersey idea for Kai...my son would be in heaven!

Ang said...

we missed you over the break, but so glad you guys had a great trip. you deserve it. if that was the highlight of Kai's life, i think you need to come visit & we will go to a Yankee's game...

Baxter's said...

I have to say...you make me miss it pretty bad. Ug it is cold here. I am going to try to come see you at some point. It is not good moving to Utah in the middle of winter. My kids are on their third virus. Third! Stupid Utah germs. Grrrrrrr.

~Ali said...

I just figured you weren't blogging anymore. Those are great pictures! I love the picture with Kai and Ryan. And I must say it again... you are hot with your short hair. I love it!

AMIT said...

Hey you are not posting any more new blogs?

Idaho Real Estate